Manly Ferry, Manly
- Arts and Culture
- Food and wine
- Holidays with kids
- The “Oprah” Show in Sydney
- The 'Oprah' Show in the Blue Mountains
- The 'Oprah' Show in Byron Bay
- The 'Oprah' Show in the Hunter Valley
- Arts discovery trail
- Children aged 6-12
- Darling Harbour for couples
- Darling Harbour with the family
- Surf and shop in Bondi
- Sydney Harbour
- Sydney Olympic Park
- Teenager's guide
- The Rocks
- Natural attractions
- Sydney By The Sea
- Shopping In Sydney
Sydney Harbour offers a unique way to uncover the hidden gems around Sydney. The best, and most affordable, way to explore Sydney Harbour is by ferry, travelling from Circular Quay to any number of beaches, bays and harbourside neighbourhoods which you can then explore on foot.
Download this itinerary (PDF 350 kb)
Circular Quay to Manly
This 30-minute ride across Sydney Harbour is probably one of the best - and cheapest - cruises in the world. You’ll pass by Sydney Opera House, tiny harbour islands, Taronga Zoo, secluded bays and harbour beaches before arriving at Manly Wharf.
- Shelly Beach, just a short stroll from Manly Wharf, where you can swim, snorkel, dive or just picnic.
- Little Manly Cove, a secluded harbourside beach, has a netted harbour pool and is great for kids.
- Manly Wharf for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a stylish, café, restaurant or bar. You might even be lucky enough to see the cute little penguins that call the waters beneath Manly Wharf home.
- Hire a bike and ride up Darley Road to North Head Scenic Drive and panoramic views of Sydney Harbour.